Lucy name means light
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Latin name Lucius
Variant name of : , Lux, Lucasta , Lucetta, Lucie, Luciana, Lucille, Lucinda, Lucine
Meaning: ‘Lux’ (‘light’) A Roman clan name
Emotional Spectrum , No frowns on this face!
Personal Integrity ,Friends know Lucy as ‚ a trusted acquaintance.
Personality ,With courage and ‚ determination, she will go a long way.
Relationships ,The ‚ romance department is key to her happiness.
Travel & Leisure ,Loves to travel, and ‚ it shows!
Career & Money ,Early ‚ school ‚ tutoring will help ‚ Lucy blossom.
Life’s Opportunities ,Volunteer work ‚ with ‚ charities may be ‚ rewarding for her.
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish