Kimi means without equal
Local Origin of Name: Japanese
From the Japanese name Kimi / Kimiko
Meaning: Without Equal
Emotional Spectrum • If you are looking for laughter, Kimi
is your person! Personal Integrity • No one would doubt her word.
Personality • Pep doesn’t always come in pills.
Travel & Leisure • Born to shop!
Career & Money • The right job for her is within her grasp.
Life’s Opportunities • A combination of education and planning will serve her well.
” Draw nigh to God and He will draw nigh to you. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh