Mahalia name means tenderness
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Hebrew name Mahala
Emotional Spectrum • Even tempered, most of the time!
Personal Integrity • No one would doubt her word.
Personality • Wealth is not what you have, but what you are.
Relationships • Not many people are as giving as Mahalia.
Travel & Leisure • A quiet evening at home is her idea of relaxation.
Career & Money • Leadership skills emerge early in Mahalia.
Life’s Opportunities • Her ambition will serve her well.
” Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find… ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Please advise us about name meaning also. email@example.com
Find out more name in our sites
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish