Hamlet name means village or home
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Old Norse name Hamlet
Varinat name of : Hammet, Hammett, Hammond, Hamnet
Meaning: Village or Home
Emotional Spectrum • Under that exterior beats a free spirit!
Personal Integrity • His integrity is his most precious possession.
Personality • Optimism is the key word in his life.
Relationships • Though not many in number, his friends are golden.
Travel & Leisure • Lives for the weekends!
Career & Money • A career in investments would suit Hamlet.
Life’s Opportunities • A down-to-earth attitude will serve him well.
” Carve your name on hearts and not on marble. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish