Shannon name means wise river
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Celtic name Shannon
Meaning: ‘Old one’, ‘wise river’, or ‘small one’ Refers to an ancient divinity
Emotional Spectrum • Somewhat headstrong, she must guard against impulse.
Personal Integrity • A trusted individual by everyone.
Personality • Always on the ball.
Relationships • If people were more like Shannon, friends would come easily.
Travel & Leisure • Lives for the weekends!
Career & Money • Early school tutoring will help Shannon blossom.
Life’s Opportunities • A good educational background is the key to her success.
” Humility and the fear of the Lord bring wealth and honor and life. ”
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh