Maia name means mine or mother
Local Origin of Name: Greek
From the name Maia, Maiya
In Greek mythology, Maia ( Greek: Μαῖα; Latin: Maia) is one of the Pleiades and the mother of Hermes.
Meaning: Great, Mother. or Brave Warrior
Emotional Spectrum • Up front and honest
Personal Integrity • Her family taught her that honesty is her best asset.
Relationships • Take the initiative, be bold!
Travel & Leisure • Born to travel!
Career & Money • Should have been an actress!
Life’s Opportunities • The right career is the key to financial success for her.
” Carve your name on hearts and not on marble. ”
Created by Firstnamestore.com
Name By Alphabet
Find out more name in our sites
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish