Shu Fang means kind or gentle
Local Origin of Name: Chinese
From the name Shu Fang
Meaning: Kind, Gentle
Emotional Spectrum. You wouldn’t want to be on the bad side of Shu fang.
Personal Integrity. Her honor is well-known among her friends.
Personality. She lives on the sunny side of the street.
Travel & Leisure. Born to travel!
Career & Money. A career in teaching would suit Shu fang.
Life’s Opportunities. Not everyone has the career opportunities of Shu fang.
” To do what is right and just is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice.
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish