Allegra name means lively or joyful
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Italian name Allegra
Meaning: ‘Lively’, ‘joyful’, or ‘merry’ Musical term used as first name
Emotional Spectrum.Emotional life is mirrored in her health.
Personal Integrity.Friends know that Allegra can keep a secret.
Relationships.The life of the party, Allegra feels comfortable in the spotlight.
Travel & Leisure.A fondness for the ocean will emerge. Career & Money.Not one to ‘Keep up with the Jones’.
Life’s Opportunities.Only she holds the key to her happiness.
” Angels come to visit us, and we only know them when they are gone. ”
Created by Firstnamestore.com
Name By Alphabet
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish