Manal name means Achievement
Local Origin of Name: Arabic
From the name Manal
Meaning: Attainment, Achievement
Emotional Spectrum .’Life was meant to enjoy’, is the key emotion here.
Personal Integrity .Her honor is her best attribute.
Relationships .Her best friends may not really know her .
Travel & Leisure .While her career is important, her hobby takes front seat!
Career & Money .Her happiness is tied, in part, to her occupation.
Life’s Opportunities .Volunteer work with charities may be rewarding for her.
” Life can only be understood backwards; it must be lived forwards. ”
Please Review Ethnic Origin name lists. If you can’t find name in here email to us. Please advise us about name meaning also. firstname.lastname@example.org
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish
Created by Firstnamestore.com