Manal name means Achievement
Local Origin of Name: Arabic
From the name Manal
Meaning: Attainment, Achievement
Emotional Spectrum .’Life was meant to enjoy’, is the key emotion here.
Personal Integrity .Her honor is her best attribute.
Personality .Her outgoing personality wins Manal’s adversaries.
Relationships .Her best friends may not really know her .
Travel & Leisure .While her career is important, her hobby takes front seat!
Career & Money .Her happiness is tied, in part, to her occupation.
Life’s Opportunities .Volunteer work with charities may be rewarding for her.
” Life can only be understood backwards; it must be lived forwards. ”
Please Review Ethnic Origin name lists. If you can’t find name in here email to us. Please advise us about name meaning also. firstname.lastname@example.org
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish
Created by Firstnamestore.com