Ajani means he who wins the struggle
Local Origin of Name: African
From the name Ajani
Meaning: He who wins the struggle
Emotional Spectrum. Work hard, play hard.
Personal Integrity. His personal ethics are uncompromised!
Personality. Enjoys life to the hilt.
Relationships. Not an ‘open book’, it takes time to become his friend.
Travel & Leisure. Summer sports are attractive to Ajani.
Career & Money. He has a natural business sense, and will go far.
Life’s Opportunities. Tried and true, but welcomes new innovations.
Ajani’s Lucky Numbers: 15. 10. 16. 31. 5. 50
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Name By Alphabet
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish