Carlota is a Portuguese and Spanish given name, equivalent to Charlotte in English.
Local Origin of Name: Hispanic
From the Old English name Charles
Variant name of Charlotte,Carlotta,Carlotta, Charlot
Meaning: Manly, Strong
Emotional Spectrum . If you are looking for laughter, Carlota is your person!
Personal Integrity . The decency of Carlota is never questioned.
Personality . Patience and understanding are her greatest gifts.
Relationships . Though not many in number, her friends are golden.
Travel & Leisure . A fondness for the ocean will emerge.
Career & Money . Carlota has a knack for skillful money handling.
Life’s Opportunities . Educational opportunities are exceptional for Carlota.
Carlota’s Lucky Numbers:46 . 37 . 18 . 19 . 26 . 45
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh