Anton name means beyond raise
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Latin name Anthony
Meaning: Roman clan name used as first name
Emotional Spectrum .Even on a winter day, he shines through!
Personal Integrity .His personal ethics are uncompromised!
Personality .Born to serve, you will find Anton active in the community.
Relationships .Though not many in number, his friends are golden.
Travel & Leisure .He will find it hard to wind-down on vacation.
Career & Money .Investments made early keep Anton comfortable in the golden years.
Life’s Opportunities .Only he holds the key to his happiness.
Anton’s Lucky Numbers: 8 .18 .2 .20 .24 .54
Anton is a given name in many European languages. It is a variant of the same root as Antonius or Anthony.
Name By Alphabet
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish