Leo name means lion in latin
Local Origin of Name: Latin
From the Latin name Leo
Emotional Spectrum .His emotions get the best of him sometimes!
Personal Integrity .A solid family background keeps him on solid moral ground.
Personality .Never idle, never still, always active, charm he will.
Relationships .A few close friends are all he needs.
Travel & Leisure .While work is important to him, quiet time also has its place.
Career & Money .A career in television would suit Leo.
Life’s Opportunities .Hard work will pay off for this faithful employee.
Leo’s Lucky Numbers: 23 .10 .41 .43 .14 .34
Leo is a very common first name for men (#168 out of 1220) and also a very common last name for both men and women (#6217 out of 88799). (1990 U.S. Census).
Please advise us about name meaning also. email@example.com
Find out more name in our sites
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish